Our guest expert, Ashlyn Carter, serves creative women as a copywriter & calligrapher. Leaving her job in corporate mass media and marketing two years ago, she’s traded clients like Delta Air Lines and Chick-fil-A to build a multiple six-figure business writing conversion copy for entrepreneurs like Jenna Kutcher, Melyssa Griffin, Hilary Rushford, The Bachelorette’s Desiree Hartsock, and more than 78 other clients. Some of the launches in her copywriting portfolio have generated more than $421K in revenue. She’s been a featured speaker with Creative Live, and her calligraphy has been featured in Style Me Pretty, The Knot, and Southern Weddings. Ashlyn lives in Atlanta and convinces her husband to go grab margs and tacos weekly.
After this training you’ll be able to…
- Create a service page that actually sells for you and makes your price a no-brainer
- Present your prices in a way that doesn’t attract price shoppers
- Communicate how you’re different and why someone should buy from you
- Craft words that persuade people to buy
- Write better copy that actually makes people want to work with you