We have created these Terms and Conditions to ensure a smooth collaboration, by making our affiliate partnership requirements clear and upfront.
Please read the entire agreement. By joining the Book More Weddings Summit/Wedding Business CEO Summit Affiliate Program you agree that you have read and understand this agreement and that you have the full right, power, and authority to enter into and be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this agreement without the approval or consent of any other party.
Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
Book More Weddings Summit and Wedding Business CEO Summit are online summits developed, owned, and provided by US-registered legal entity Evolve Your Wedding Business LLC.
Hereinafter the term “Evolve Your Wedding Business” will refer both to the summits, as well as the legal entity owning them.
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive occasional emails from Evolve Your Wedding Business regarding changes in the affiliate program Terms and Conditions, news and updates or other information relevant to you as an affiliate.
You must provide us with accurate information regarding who you are, your business details, and the website(s) and/ or platforms you intend to promote the summits.
Reasons for rejected applications include but are not limited to any websites and/ or businesses that:
- promote or display violence, discrimination, sexually explicit materials, copyright and trademark infringement, spamming, scamming, or any other illegal activities;
- include in their domain name “Evolve Your Wedding Business”, its variations or misspellings;
- replicate or resemble our website design (explicitly or implied) in a manner which leads customers to believe you are Evolve Your Wedding Business or any other affiliated business;
- resell any of our products;
- are not aligned with our business standards or that are inappropriate for the product we sell.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive and that we reserve the right to decline your application at our sole discretion, without providing a rejection reason.
2. Commissions and payouts
Standard commission rate is 40% of each All-Access Pass or Wedding Pro Power Pack purchase made by customers through your referral link.
Standard cookie duration is 60 days. Therefore, the customers have a 60 day time frame from the moment they clicked on your affiliate link to decide whether to purchase an All-Access Pass or Wedding Pro Power Pack or not. If they purchase after the cookie has expired, commissions will unfortunately not be registered (unless they use your affiliate link again).
Moreover, the commission will go to the first affiliate whose link was clicked (if the purchase is completed in the 60-day time frame).
Example: if the customer clicks first on your affiliate link and later on, when he decides to purchase, uses another affiliate’s link, the commission goes to you.
Payments for affiliate commissions made for the August 2023 Book More Wedding Summit will be made in USD to your Paypal account by September 8th.
All commissions are subject to approval in order to be subsequently paid. Each commission’s status will be available in your affiliate program dashboard as “Pending”, “Unpaid”, “Rejected” or “Paid”.
You are not allowed to use your own affiliate link to purchase an All-Access Pass or Wedding Pro Power Pack.
3. Promotion permissions & restrictions
The following promotional methods are permitted:
- Giving your affiliate link directly to your friends or potential customers that might be interested in Book More Weddings Summit/Wedding Business CEO Summit Affiliate Program;
- Writing a review on your blog or website about Book More Weddings Summit/Wedding Business CEO Summit Affiliate Program and linking to our product with your affiliate link (or other provided creative asset);
- Writing an article on your blog or website on a subject from the affiliate marketing niche and linking to our product with your affiliate link (or other provided creative asset);
- Using your social media accounts to share your affiliate link with your audience (side note: make sure this is a practice permitted by the respective social network and that you comply with their Terms and Conditions as well);
- Promoting your affiliate link in emails, so long as the recipient is already a customer or subscriber of your services or website and they have the option to remove themselves from future mailings;
- Using paid advertising for your affiliate link;
- Podcast mentions of your affiliate link and/ or discount code.
There are certain promotional methods we do not tolerate and will have your account terminated, shall you engage in such activities:
- Spamming (in any form and/ or on any platform/ channel, includes but is not limited to: unsolicited promotional email, mass commenting on websites, posting your affiliate link on groups and forums where it’s not permitted, sending unsolicited direct messages etc);
- Misrepresenting our brand and product in any way (includes but is not limited to: misleading customers or using false information about our product, using fake testimonials, pretending you are an employee of Evolve Your Wedding Business or that you are Evolve Your Wedding Business, concealing or misrepresenting your identity or your affiliation to our business etc);
Again, this is not an exhaustive list and we reserve the right to terminate your account whenever we consider your promotional activities are not aligned with our business values.
If you are unsure whether a particular promotional method is accepted, please contact us in advance for confirmation.
4. Account termination
Either you or we may end this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice in the form of email.
Additionally, we reserve the right to terminate your account at any moment and without any previous notice, shall we consider that you breached any Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. Any pending or unpaid commissions that are subject to your violation of our Terms and Conditions will be withheld.
By registering and being approved as an affiliate to the Book More Weddings Summit/Wedding Business CEO Summit Affiliate Program you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions herein.
You agree that you are an independent contractor and that the affiliate relationship does not represent an employment relationship between you and Evolve Your Wedding Business. Moreover, you have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf.
You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result, you may not take legal action against Evolve Your Wedding Business.
Last but not least, these Terms and Conditions are subject to change and you will be notified in advance about such changes.
You have the right to opt-out of our affiliate program at any time, by notifying us via email.
If you have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions herein, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 07.01.2023